FLT Privacy and Condition of Use Policy
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to Review our Freelancer Transport Service (FLT) site at shipflt.com
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND?OR MATERIALS
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringe Accounts. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that its users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U,S.C. 512 (i) of the United States Copyright Act, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringes. We may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary right and permissions.
(b) DMCA Take-Down Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.A. 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to our designated copyright agent at 383 Acadian Ct., Biloxi, MS 39531
1. The date of your notification
2. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed:
3. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site:
4. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work:
5. information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address:
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent, or the law: and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate: and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(C) Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing , or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above.
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the Southern District of the State of Mississippi and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter- notice is received by our copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in our sole discretion) be reinstated on the Site in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free. sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, world license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form.